- Cowshed Cow Lippy Lip Balm
- MAC Rebel Lipstick
- Milani Cosmetics Fuchsia Lip liner
- Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara and Benefit They’re Real Mascara (lashes)
- Benefit Gimme Brow and Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius (brows)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black (in upper and lower waterline)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Prolong Purple (lower lash line – pop of color)
- Jordana BOLD Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line to create cat eye look)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze Have More Fun (eye shadow base)
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Milani Cosmetics Rose Blush in Romantic Rose
I think she captured the look I was going for quite well. What do you think? 🙂
make an entrance sometimes. lol Plaid is a huge trend this Fall and Winter Season and while it’s easy to find them in stores, especially in the men’s section – it can be hard to find it in plus size that is tailored well to fit all of my curves. I’m glad that I was able to find this black & white plaid button up… I love it. Thanks so my sister for the gift.
Top – Old Navy
Pants – Jeans Warehouse, Z Cavaricci
Boots – Ross
Turban – Shoplately
Handbag – 10DollarMall~ Makeup ~
Eye liner – Jordana BOLD Felt Tip Liner
Mascara – Jordana Best Volume Mascara
Lipstick – Milani Black Cherry layered with Milani Sangria and Cocoa Lip liner
Sign up using your Facebook account and get a $5.00 shopping credit.
Eye shadows: Kat Von D Spellbound Palette (hexagram, galore, cry later, countess and dark throne)
Eye liner: Jordana Cosmetics 24 Hour Liquid Eye Liner Pencil
Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – waterproof and Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara
Lips: Milani Cosmetics Chilled Brandy Lipstick and Cocoa Lip liner
Brows: Mary Kay brow pencil and brow set gel
I had been asked a few times by Subscribers and Readers why I had not started on my Halloween Makeup tutorials and this is the reason. I haven’t worn any makeup in a week honestly, because I didn’t want it to trigger any more reactions and delay my Halloween Makeup Tutorials any longer.
Aloha Nani offers a wide range of products on the site and you may quite possibly find one that suits your perfectly. Just because I have a reaction to a product, does not mean that it will not work wonders for other people. This is just my experience and opinion and I wanted to follow up my original review with my findings.
You can find my original review here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQz_QqDjKw. You can read my blog post on this review here: http://www.honeygirlsworld.com/1/post/2013/05/my-natural-addiction-juju-cream-review.html
Have a great weekend!
Disclaimer: The product mentioned was sent to me for review and consideration as a gift. I was not paid or compensated monetarily to try or review this product and my review is 100% honest and unbiased.
- Laura Geller Spackle Face Primer and Perfecter
- Halloween Makeup White Cream Face Paint
- BH Party Girl Palette (pink, purple, white and sparkly black/gunmetal colors)
- NYX JESP in Milk
- E-Bay Lashes
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara and Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara (to merge natural and fake lashes)
- BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
- Milani Fuchsia Lip liner
- Milani Rose Hip Lipstick
- Jordana 12 Hour Liquid Pencil Liner (tight line and lower and upper lash line)
- Jordana BOLD Fabuliner felt tip liner ( to create the crack next to my lip as well as the little crack on my cheek)
- Too Faced Pencil Liner (line upper and lower lash line)
- Wig from Shop Lately – Beauty Star (click on the link and sign up using your Facebook account to get a $5.00 credit)
Yay for Fall. I’m so glad Fall and Winter are finally here… though, I do not get the chance to really experience the Season changes here in Hawaii. But, I am super excited nonetheless. Here are my Favorite and TOP Fall Lipsticks and Lippies… including brands that I have been recently introduced to and those that I have loved for a while.
Check it out and tell me what you think. What are your favorite Fall lippies? Are you going to be rocking out the deep vampy lip this Fall? The video to check out my Favorites is listed below or you can click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
Hi Loves… Hope you all had an awesome September. Check out my September Favorites embedded in the video below or click here to watch it directly on YouTube. 😉 Have a great October.