- Benefit They’re Real Mascara & Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Mascara
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- Jordana BOLD Fabuliner
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in
- Milani Lipstick in Sangria and Fuchsia Lip liner
- Mary Kay Medium/Full Coverage Liquid Foundation in Ivory 105. I took this foundation out from my MUA kit – but you can also use cream Halloween makeup if you would like.
- Starlooks HD Mineralized Translucent Powder
- BH Cosmetics Blush/Contour Palette
- HoneyXO Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in Sprinkles
- HoneyXO Loose Mineral Eyeshadow in Epik
- NYX Retractable Eye liner in black
- Milani Liquif’eye Pencil liner in Black
- MAC Black track fluidline
- Kat Von D Spellbound Palette – Babe
- Urban Decay Glinda Palette (the deep purple)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in black Bean
- Mica Beauty Gel liner in Black
- Avon Glimmersticks Chrome Liner in Electric Pink
- Black Liner pencil from Wet n Wild
- Milani Violet Volt Lipstick
- Milani Felt Tip Liner – black
- Milani Haute Flash gloss – In a Flash
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Mascara
- Craft Store clear crystals
- NYX Glitter liner in purple
With every single homemade remedy in the book, trust me when I say that I have tried them ALL. While many of them do certainly work and work well, I am always seeking out new products to test out and see if they will work with my very finicky skin. Recently I was sent this Age Corrective Eye Cream ($89 USD) from Resvology as a part of the Brand Backer Campaign. I have heard of the company Resvology before and have wondered about their products. Often times we can’t help but wonder if a product truly works just because it is endorsed or backed by a Celebrity, which Resvology products are.
In this day and age, skin care products – especially those claiming that they will reduce wrinkles, are far and plenty on shelves and websites so seeing how much the product cost was initially had me excited, knowing that many skincare products with a pricier cost did actually do the job well. Packaging is super sleek and very easy to use. The pump dispenser allows just the right amount of product without the worry of pushing too hard and wasting what comes out.Applying the product is easy. It is a cream like consistency and one small pump will produce a great pea sized amount of product that you can use for both eye areas. I applied it using my ring finger (which I advise in any situation when applying anything near the eye) and allowed the product to soak in.
I naturally have watery and sensitive eyes, so while it didn’t burn my eyes per say… it did make my eyes tear a bit. The Age Corrective Eye Cream doesn’t have a smell that I could get any hint of, which was awesome for me since my husband is very smell sensitive. As most of you know, I do have Eczema and it did not cause any flare ups or issues with that as well – which is great for my very sensitive skin.
The photos above are of me Before and After using Resvology. I did not have a very lengthy time to test out the products – those of you that follow my Blog and YouTube know that I like to test out skincare related products for several weeks before giving my opinion, but I was amazed at how quickly I seen results.The left photo was taken with my Nikon DSLR. The only image editing that was done was a slight brightening of the photo because lighting was not ideal on this day. I did not retouch my skin in anyway. As you can see from this photo – I did have puffiness under my eyes as well as very prominent eye wrinkles.
The photo on the right was taken using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Camera. The only image editing I did was once again, brightening the photo since I took this image in my car. I did not retouch my skin in anyway and the only makeup I am using is my eye shadow, liner and mascara as well as lipstick. It is very visible in the second (right) photo that my wrinkles did slightly diminish and my under eye puffiness has just about disappeared. Now, some may argue that it is because I got a good nights sleep, but… those that follow my blog know that that is never ever the case. lol Most of my photos will have some form of puffiness since sleep has never been my strong suit.
Learn all about Resvology http://www.resvology.com and their products via their Website or their Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/Resvology. See what their A List Clientele have to say about the products and learn about special deals being offered.
INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE REGARDING THE PRODUCT:
Bring back the skin of your youth with this targeted anti-aging eye cream
Lightweight, hydrating eye cream formulated with clinically-proven 4-AR Molecule to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while botanical extracts and replenishing hydrators help combat dark circles and puffiness. Lifts, firms, tightens and refines the skin for eyes that seem to turn back time.
Unprecedented results. An independent consumer use study of 40 women using the Age Corrective Eye Cream twice a day reported that skin is visibly smoother, more hydrated and exhibited fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
- 100% agree fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
- 100% agree eye area is firm
- 100% agree eye area is hydrated
- 100% experienced smoother skin texture
- 98% agree skin elasticity is increased
* Self-perception study conducted in December 2011 on 40 subjects for 28 days.
How to use: Gently pat around the eye area in a circular motion with ring fingers, morning and night.
Packaging – 4.6 Sparkles
Product Consistency – 4.6 Sparkles
Product Amount – 3.9
Product Cost – 3.9Overall rating – 4.5 out of 5.0Find out more about the productsthey offer by visiting their websites:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Resvology
DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me for consideration and review as a part of a Brand Backer Campaign. My review / thoughts are 100% honest and unbiased. I was not compensated monetarily to provide my honest opinion.SPONSORED POST – POWERED BY BRAND BACKER
- Cowshed Cow Lippy Lip Balm
- MAC Rebel Lipstick
- Milani Cosmetics Fuchsia Lip liner
- Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara and Benefit They’re Real Mascara (lashes)
- Benefit Gimme Brow and Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius (brows)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black (in upper and lower waterline)
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Prolong Purple (lower lash line – pop of color)
- Jordana BOLD Fabuliner in Black (upper lash line to create cat eye look)
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze Have More Fun (eye shadow base)
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Milani Cosmetics Rose Blush in Romantic Rose
I think she captured the look I was going for quite well. What do you think? 🙂
make an entrance sometimes. lol Plaid is a huge trend this Fall and Winter Season and while it’s easy to find them in stores, especially in the men’s section – it can be hard to find it in plus size that is tailored well to fit all of my curves. I’m glad that I was able to find this black & white plaid button up… I love it. Thanks so my sister for the gift.
Top – Old Navy
Pants – Jeans Warehouse, Z Cavaricci
Boots – Ross
Turban – Shoplately
Handbag – 10DollarMall~ Makeup ~
Eye liner – Jordana BOLD Felt Tip Liner
Mascara – Jordana Best Volume Mascara
Lipstick – Milani Black Cherry layered with Milani Sangria and Cocoa Lip liner
Sign up using your Facebook account and get a $5.00 shopping credit.
Eye shadows: Kat Von D Spellbound Palette (hexagram, galore, cry later, countess and dark throne)
Eye liner: Jordana Cosmetics 24 Hour Liquid Eye Liner Pencil
Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – waterproof and Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara
Lips: Milani Cosmetics Chilled Brandy Lipstick and Cocoa Lip liner
Brows: Mary Kay brow pencil and brow set gel
I had been asked a few times by Subscribers and Readers why I had not started on my Halloween Makeup tutorials and this is the reason. I haven’t worn any makeup in a week honestly, because I didn’t want it to trigger any more reactions and delay my Halloween Makeup Tutorials any longer.
Aloha Nani offers a wide range of products on the site and you may quite possibly find one that suits your perfectly. Just because I have a reaction to a product, does not mean that it will not work wonders for other people. This is just my experience and opinion and I wanted to follow up my original review with my findings.
You can find my original review here on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsQz_QqDjKw. You can read my blog post on this review here: http://www.honeygirlsworld.com/1/post/2013/05/my-natural-addiction-juju-cream-review.html
Have a great weekend!
Disclaimer: The product mentioned was sent to me for review and consideration as a gift. I was not paid or compensated monetarily to try or review this product and my review is 100% honest and unbiased.