Yay… I had the awesome opportunity to get my second ever Voxbox from Influenster. I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t completely excited for it – because in the past the box took over a month to arrive and there was two instances I was approved for Boxes and it turned out that since I lived in Hawaii – I couldn’t get any. I’m glad that they have improved on their qualifications over the last few years (I originally signed up in 2011) so I have the opportunity to part-take in the fun.
This month’s box was super exciting for me. The J’Adore box is a little Valentine from Influenster to me. It includes a bunch of fun goodies to share with my loved ones and to enjoy on my own. Check out my video reveal (embedded below) or watch directly on YouTube here.
Contents of the box included:
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask – $9.39
- I have used this product once and so far I am liking it. It hasn’t dried out my very sensitive skin yet.
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates – $5.29
- Of course, who doesn’t love Hershey’s Kisses. Myself, Husband and sons have enjoyed these goodies.
Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray – $9.99
- I haven’t had the opportunity to use this product yet – but I will be using it this week and will post follow up photos and mini review.
KISS Looks So Natural Lashes – $3.99
- I am a huge fan of KISS Lashes, they are some of my favorites. I haven’t used these yet, but I will be sure to share when I do.
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas – $4.49 for a carton of 20 tea bags
- So yummy and delicious. I love these teas and will be picking up the box at my local grocery soon.
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion (select influensters received this to share with their husbands) – $7.99
- My hubby has had an odd schedule this week, but on his next day off… it’s time to indulge in some chocolates and some lotion. I’ll be sure to post the deets when we try it and how he likes it.
So far I am loving the goodies in this voxbox and I’m super thankful that I was included in this one – it has been a year since my last box. I’ll be posting updates and details on the products as I have the chance to use them and try them out. Did you get a Voxbox lately? What are your thoughts on what you received? Do you know what Influenster is and do you have an account? If not – let me know and I’ll invite you if you are not taking part in it yet. 🙂