Current Favorites and Loves – Foodie, Beauty, Hair and More
I am pretty behind in sharing my monthly favorites. Sadly I actually filmed a video for August favorites, uploaded it to YouTube and never got around to sharing it… so I decided I would delete it. Honestly, do you know how many times that happens… I have so many videos I upload without release and realize 2 months or more later that the information I talked about or my thoughts on the subject are no longer accurate. lol Oh well, C’est la vie! You can consider this my September Favorites… but it’s really a combination of products that I’ve been liking lately. Without further adieu, let’s get busy. lol
Don’t you just love it when you were busy trying out new products in the month that you have a laundry load of items to discuss? Yup, that was me the last few months. Check out my video embedded below or click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
The products mentioned in the video that are included in current favorites are:
- Favorite Song -Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
- Favorite Apps – Seahorse App and Trello
- Favorite Food – Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spiced Latte or Salted Caramel Latte, Nestle Crunch Limited Edition Girl Scout Cookie Candy Bars. (Check out the boys and I as we discuss our first impressions and taste tests of these goodies in this video.)
- Favorite Hair Products – DermOrganic Leave-In Spray Therapy with Argan Oil
- Favorite Makeup Palettes – Lorac Pro2 and Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Favorite Face products – Olay Total Effects 7 in One CC Cream, Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Wet n Wild’s Fergie Centerstage Shimmer Palette in Photo Bomb.
- Favorite Eyeshadow – MAC’s Blue Brown Pigment
- Favorite Lip Products – Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture, Jordana Easy Liner Lip Liner in Cabaret, NYX Matte Lip Creams in Instanbul and Monte Carlo, J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Queen of Hearts, L.A. Girls Glazed Lip Paints in Daring.
- Favorite Mascara – Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- Favorite Eye Shadow bases – Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige and Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Plum
Overall I think my current favorites include a combination of past loves and favorites and new ones. I can’t wait to see what October Favorites looks like. Hope you’re enjoying your Fall months.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Affordable Eye Shadow Palettes from Bad Habit – Solstice & Supernova - March 22, 2018
- New BioSilk Silk Therapy With Organic Coconut Oil - March 15, 2018
- PCA Skin – A Customized Treatment Plan for Healthier Skin - February 27, 2018