Woohoo – Spring is starting to show its colors and I’m loving the scent of the sweet smelling flora that’s blooming near me. When I think of Spring, I think of bright shades, hot neon tones and simple looks that make a statement. Today I bring to you a Spring inspired makeup look along with my girls from the Beauty Blogger Collaboration. This look features the bright and bold shades from the Urban Decay Electric palette – it’s debut here on my site and YouTube channel. This look, while offering a bold statement – is quite easy to achieve and I hope you enjoy it! Welcome Spring!
Be sure to check out my tutorial (embedded below) on how to create this look, or click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
Products used to create this look:
- Eye shadow primer – Milani Eye Shadow primer
- Brow highlight – Milani Brow & Eye Highlighter in 01 Matte Beige
- Eye shadows (base shades) – Faint (UD Naked Basics) applied as transition shade, W.O.S. applied above transition shade to blend and apply a highlight shade, Foxy & W.O.S. blended together as the lid shade.
- NYX Eye shadow base in white – applied on the upper lash line to create a base for Thrash (yellow shade)
- Eye shadows (colorful shades) Thrash (UD Electric Palette) applied over the white base to create the graphic liner, Fringe (applied on lower lash line), Freak applied to the inner corner of the eye and inner third of the lower lash, Savage applied to the outer third of the inner lash line, below Fringe to create a purple/hot pink shade. Blend Savage with Fringe to create this effect.
- Eye liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Eye liner in Trooper applied to the upper lash line to create the bold winged liner and Jordana 12 Hour Made to last liner used to line upper and lower waterline and lightly applied to lower lash line.
- Mascara – Covergirl Clump Crusher by Lashblast in blackest black
- Lashes – Ardell Demi Whispies 120. If you want a bolder look, you can also apply something much more dramatic
- Lips – MAC Cremestick Lip liner in Beurre and L.A. Girl Glazed lip paint in Babydoll
Don’t forget to check out the video as I take you step by step on how I created the eye look you see here. And, stop on by the links below and show my girls from the Beauty Blogger Collab some love. Check out their Spring inspired makeup and manis. I hope you enjoyed this look and tutorial! Are you excited for Spring? What colors will you be rocking out this season?
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Fat VS Skinny, How I’m Treated Differently Now That I’ve Lost Weight - July 18, 2018
- What’s In My GNC Pro Box – Video - July 17, 2018
- Hersday, Making Her Day Better - July 16, 2018