Get Ready With Me feat. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette
I’ve had the Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette now for about a month or more and I have been really enjoying it. But, I realized that I didn’t have a tutorial up using the product and I always like to do that before posting a review. Since Hawaii has been dealing with Tropical Storms and hurricanes, it has left me with a bit of cabin fever so I figured the best way to combat the blues is to do a makeup and then head out for some grocery shopping.
Check out my video tutorial embedded before. Well, actually it is a GRWM (Get Ready with Me) with a little chit chat. I’ll show you the steps on how I achieved my look and hang out like girlfriends as we talk story a bit. lol If you want, you can click here to watch directly on YouTube.
If I were to decide to wear makeup every day – which everyone knows I normally use eye makeup maybe once a week… this would be what I would choose to do – a soft brown smoky eye. It’s simple to create and since the area between my eye lid and brow is so large… I normally need a soft wash of color to pull a look together. The Amrezy Palette offers some really nice shades to create just a look for a daytime wearable ensemble or something with a soft pop of color.
Products used (eyes):
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather Collection – Creamy Beige
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette: Caramel, Morocco, Legend, Glisten, Topaz, Deep Plum
- Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner – Black Velvet
- L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara blended with Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Brows – Cailyn Gelux Brow in Cocoa
I especially love these types of shades because it is perfect for my eye color. Browns and bronze shades really make my eye color pop and bring out the natural sparkle.
Products used (face):
- Milani Color Statement Lip liner in All Natural layered with NYX’s Extreme Shine Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Covergirl True Magic Sunkisser Bronzer
- Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Shimmer Palette in Photo Bomb
I hope you all enjoyed this soft bronze toned look. It’s perfect for summer but a look that can we worn year round. Don’t forget to check out my video if you haven’t already and subscribe too. See you all in my next post. Smooches!