Perfect Palette Tag 2 (Video)
Yay! I have been seeing the original Perfect Palette Tag going around YouTube now for about two years (more or less) and I have always wanted to do the tag but never got around to it. Recently (a few months ago) Melissa & Kate (the original creators of this tag) came up with and released the Perfect Palette Tag 2 and I just couldn’t resist taking part in it. If you are interested in doing this tag too – definitely join in on the fun. You don’t need a YouTube Channel or need to film a video – take a picture of your favorites and post it on your blog.
Here are my questions and answers as well as a Show & Tell of the Perfect Palette Tag 2. I had a ton of fun doing this and it also reminds me that I have a lot of makeup I really need to make use out of. Click here to watch directly on YouTube or see the embedded video below.
1. Eyeliner, brush or nothing
2. A palette you have hit pan on
3. Favorite “naked” palette
4. Favorite holiday or limited edition palette
5. A palette you would repurchase or wish you had a backup (if it is no longer available)
6. A shade you wish was sold individually
7. Wild card (pick a question from the original Perfect Palette Tag to answer again)
8. The palette you would recommend to a friend
Happy Palette finding!
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclose. All palettes discussed in this tag were purchased by me with my own money. All opinions are my own, 100% honest and unbiased and affiliate links may be posted through out.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- PCA Skin – A Customized Treatment Plan for Healthier Skin - February 27, 2018
- Getting Healthy On My Terms – My 2018 Personal Fitness Goals - February 7, 2018
- Get Glam for Valentine’s Day or Any Day with Esqido Mink Lashes - January 31, 2018