Oh Fall, how I love thee… let me count the ways. lol Hawaii is not much for seasons changing, but Fall means that we have cooler weather and sometimes rainy days – which I love. During this season, I have an addiction with bold smoky eyes, dramatic lips and MAC’s Blue Brown Pigment. This pigment has been a favorite of mine for many many years and it’s one that I will consistently pull for during the fall season. While many think it’s a dramatic color, it reminds me of warmth, mint chocolate chip cocoa and gorgeous brown eyes that sparkle. Because of this, I decided I would use this pigment in a Fall inspired makeup tutorial. I also wanted to create this look because I think these colors are the perfect combination of makeup for brown eyes. I hope you guys enjoy it 🙂
Creating this look is very easy but since you are working with a pigment, you will want to take your time a bit. Be sure to check out my makeup tutorial embedded below, or click here to watch this makeup tutorial directly on YouTube.
If you don’t have MAC’s Blue Brown Pigment, find a shadow with a blue/teal and brown shift. While I’m sure there are other dupes on the market for this costly pigment, you could easily use the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette to create a similar look. The Dark brown / blue shift shade (definer/right column) is a dupe for MAC’s blue brown pigment and the whole palette retails for $5.00 or less.
To create this look I am using the following products on my eyes:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Salted Caramel (transition as well as applied to lower lash line), Semi-Sweet (Crease shade – blended well as well as applied to lower lash line), White Chocolate (highlight on browbone), Champagne Truffle (inner corner highlight), Cherry Cordial (used to deepen the outer v or outer corner of the eye for definition)
- MAC’s Blue Brown Pigment applied wet with MAC’s 252 Brush (spray with fix +)
- Mally Evercolor Waterproof Liner in Midnight (waterline, tightline and lower lash line)
- Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in black (upper lash line with wing)
- Mascara / Lashes – L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga mascara layered with Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara and topped with Kiss EZ Lashes in 05
I am using the following products on my face and lips:
- Olay Total Effects 7 in One CC Cream blended onto the skin lightly with a beauty blender
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer for Contour and Warmth
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: Dim Light (applied like a setting powder) then Radiant light (applied to warm up the face)
- MAC’s Melba Blush – applied to the top of my cheek bones
- Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Shimmer Palette in Photobomb (applied as a highlight)
- Jordana EZ Liner Lip liner in Tawny
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rapture
Want to switch up the lips to a darker shade? Use J.Cat’s Wonder Lip Paint in Queen of Hearts or a dark vampy burgundy or red shade to switch it up.
I hope you enjoyed the makeup tutorial. Wishing you all a wonderful fall.