“Forever & Always!”
Oh Fall… where are you? Maui is super hot and humid and man I would love some cool chilled air my way, but it just hasn’t been so lately. It was so warm today that a tank and shorts was on my outfit list… less is better, right? (did I just say that? lol) So here is my Plus Sized Outfit of the Day…
You know in Hawaii we rock out flip flops like they are about to be discontinued, lol. So here is my super quick outfit for going out and tackling Costco with my three sons. Overall I have to say it was a fun day… we picked up my lil sis and spent a few hours with her while we tackled some errands… overall, I consider it a WIN.
- Top – Love is Forever Graphic Tank from Old Navy
- Bottoms – Denim Bermudas/Cut offs from Torrid
- Flip flops – Guess
- Watch – Invicta
- Sunglasses – Maui Jim
- Necklace – And I always get a lot of questions about my Teddy Bear Necklace. Sadly I don’t know where it is from, my husband bought me this pendant before we had children, over 10 years ago. I have heard that some jewelers carry it – but I have not seen it at local stores.
For my makeup today… I really was aiming to bring Fall into my life, even if it meant I had to do my makeup like Fall was in full swing. lol I also have had my Tamanna palette now for a couple of weeks and each opportunity I have I try to play with new shade combinations and had a few in mind I wanted to pair today. Since I only really wear makeup once a week, I was sure gonna make sure to get some makeup lovin’ in.
Brows – Cailyn Gelux Brow and NYX Control Freak Eye Brow Gel
Eye Primer – Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer
- Bengal blended above crease as transition shade
- Chocolate worked into the crease as crease/defining shade
- Sangria blended into the inner corner and outer corner of the eye lid – leaving the center of the eye lid bare
- China Rose blended on to the center of the lid
- Fresh applied as my brow bone shade and blended with Bengal
- Blush applied on the inner corner of my eyes
Eye liner – Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eye Shadow Pencil in Tenacious Brown applied to lower waterline. Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eye Liner in Black Point applied to Tightline. Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner in Trooper used to create my winged liner.
Mascara – Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara layered with Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
Lips – Jordana EZ Liner Lip liner in Cabaret topped with J.Cat’s Wonder Lip Paint in Queen of Hearts and layered with L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Daring.
No face makeup today… did I mention it was hot? Yup, that means no blush, bronzer… na da… too hot. lol
I’ve been working on a review for the Tamanna palette, and hope to have it up soon since I see that it is still available. It drives me nuts when things are limited edition and I have to run out and get them because I just have to have it, but that also means that by the time I have had it long enough for me to actually state my thoughts on the product… I don’t get around to it. Ooh – and on another note… have you seen my hair? I know these pictures don’t show it well, but I went dark again… I’m actually really diggin’ it.
This plus sized girl was all about comfort and cool today. I have been loving the Old Navy Tees and Tanks that they have been releasing lately and I’m all about a graphic tee if it means I can be comfortable. I love those types of shirts for underneath my slouchy sweaters especially… now if Fall can just make its way here so I can start using them. lol Wishing you all a wonderful Aloha Friday and a kick ass weekend.