Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Products 2014
I’m a huge drugstore beauty product lover… and if I’m near a drugstore, I will stop by the cosmetic section to scope it out and see if there are any sales. Lately, I’ll admit that I have been better at this addiction and haven’t been looking quite as often… but it still happens. lol While many of my drugstore favorites remain the same, I’ve added a few new ones to the bunch of goodies I call my Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Products. Check it out!
Check out my video below where I talk about each product or click here to watch directly on YouTube.
2. Milani Baked Blushes – I have been a huge fan of these for a few years now and some of my favorites include Luminoso and Bella Rosa (matte). You can find these anywhere that sells Milani or via their website. They average about $5.99 – $7.00 depending on where you can find them.
3. NYX Butter Glosses – this is a recent love. I love the texture, the feel on the lips, the pigmentation and the scent but most of all the price tag. You can find these for about $5.00 and they are sold anywhere NYX is or via Ulta.com or NYXCosmetics.com.
4. Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Glosses – another recent addition to my top list. These glosses have nice pigmentation, feel great on the lips and are not that sticky but offer pretty nice staying power for a gloss. Averaging $6.00 each and with a nice selection of shades, they are easily collectible and becoming a staple.
5. Milani Color Statement Lipsticks – these are HG (Holy Grail) lipsticks for me. They smell yummy, feel awesome on the lips, leave my puckers moisturized and have pretty good staying power. Did I mention pigmentation was awesome? I am impressed and I’m glad Milani fixed their formulation. I wasn’t a fan of the original but love love the Color Statement line. These run about $5.50 – $6.00.
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks – Available in Cream, Matte, Pearl and more… these Lipsticks offer a wide variety of finishes and textures. I seriously love them and have been collecting them for quite a while. Pink Pout happens to be my favorite – but hey, I don’t discriminate. lol You can find these for about $5 – 8 depending on where you go.
7. Jordana BOLD Fabuliner, Original Fabuliner and the Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eye Liners – When it comes to drug store eye liners, these are not only affordable but what I grab for when I need to replace one of my high end brands. They are easy to use, offer awesome pigmentation and on me have great lasting power. I’m not only impressed but love the fact that all three of these can easily be purchased for about $6.00 total – not each, but all together if you wanted all three. Jordana can be found at select CVS stores, Kmart and Walgreens. Oh… and since they are all eyeliners and from the same brand, I figured they would fit into one category. lol
8. Jordana Best Volume Extreme Mascara – I didn’t think I would like this mascara because I have the smallest lashes EVER and the brush on this thing is huge… but I am so impressed with the curl my lashes hold as well as how well they volumize and get each and every little lash to show. This mascara is one of the newer ones, I hear great things about the original – which I’m gonna be picking up to try soon… but you can’t go wrong with a $3.00 – $4.00 mascara that works and is awesome.
9. Maybelline Color Tattoos – I have a good selection of these but this is one item I am constantly looking at when I visit the drug store. “Are there any new shades? Is it on sale? Can I pick up a new one?” I love the variety of shades, the way the feel, the pigmentation… you name it – they are pretty awesome in my book. They range between $5.00 and $10.00 where I live and can be found pretty much at any drugstore you go. Use them as a wash of color on your eyes or as a base for your favorite shadows, I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn’t tried them yet.
10. EOS (evolution of smooth) Lip Spheres – Come on now… if you know me and you didn’t see this on my list, then I must have found another favorite because these have been faves of mine for years already. I have a stash of like 9 of them in a cute little vase I keep near my makeup stuff and I have at least one in my purse. They are about $2.99 – $4.00 depending on where you go and come in a variety of flavors. The only thing I wish they had was a tint… that would make these even better than they already are. They moisturize my lips, taste really nice (great for kissing – lol) and I especially love that they come in cute packaging. They are not so much pocket friendly – but I love them nonetheless. Passion Fruit is my favorite and after that… the mint and Strawberry.
So what are your favorite drug store beauty and makeup products? Are there any on my list that make your cut?
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- PCA Skin – A Customized Treatment Plan for Healthier Skin - February 27, 2018
- Getting Healthy On My Terms – My 2018 Personal Fitness Goals - February 7, 2018
- Get Glam for Valentine’s Day or Any Day with Esqido Mink Lashes - January 31, 2018