I consume lemon water daily to help add flavor and refreshment into my drink as well as great detox power. I love it and since water is my jam, I’m always excited to see when different water bottles hit the market. Recently, my family and I were introduced to the Original Citrus Zinger and it has easily become a favorite product in our household. Today I share this product with you and maybe you can add a little ZING to your water.
The Citrus Zinger Infusion Set (SRP – $19.99) is available for purchase online and retailers nationwide. Created by Zing Anything, the leading provide of active water infusion bottles, this new line up is perfect for the health nut, runner or anyone that is looking to add some extra flavor and nutrients to their water with a twist. The Citrus Zinger joins the original citrus press with a BPA / EA – free bottle and comes with a handy dandy cucumber slicer and kiwi reamer to add new flavors to your water. These awesome tools squeeze and slice fruits directly into your water bottle to extract all the nutrients we love while infusing great flavor using it’s unique infusing methods.
No need to squeeze your lemon juice over your water only to throw away the peel and all the pulp and waste them. Slice up your cucumber right into the bottle and release all the delicious goodness of kiwi without the mess. Lemon, lime or clementines are easy to infuse into your water without any issues and mess. The included cucumber slicer, citrus press and kiwi press will provide you with fresh fruits while preserving their taste, aroma, hue, vitamins and minerals in your water. It’s easy, hydrating and this is a tool my family absolutely loves.
Using your Citrus Zinger is easy:
- Start by thoroughly washing and drying your ingredients and Citrus Zinger before you start zinging.
- Make sure the cap is tightly fastened before adding ingredients (the cap on the top of the bottle)
- Turn the Citrus Zinger over (upside down) and unscrew the bottom cup, exposing the citrus press or cucumber slicer.
- Slice the citrus fruit (lemon, lime, clementines) in half and twist half on the citrus press to release the juice.
- Once fruit is juiced, leave it on the citrus press and screw the cup back on tightly.
- Unscrew top cap and add water, iced tea, or another chilled beverage (that is how citrus zinger suggest making your drink – I like to put water into the bottle prior to zinging so that the water is evenly infused.
- Re-screw cap tightly, shake well and enjoy!
A few notes:
- After juicing, the fruit you use can be left in the cap or taken out. The longer the fruit is left to infuse, the stronger the flavor will be. I like to leave the fruit in for strong flavor and great nutrients.
- Refills can be infused by the same fruit one or two times before the flavor begins to weaken.
I posted a few snippets the first time I used this unit on snapchat and you can view that here or in the embedded video above.
Tips on use:
The bottle itself is well made and sturdy, however the brand does have a few tips and cautions to keep in mind. Dropping your bottle can cause damage and the bottom cup must be twisted properly and tight to prevent leaks. You don’t want to use your zinger if it is damaged. Do not use your citrus zinger with hot liquids and do not microwave or freeze. Avoid excessive heat when consuming a mixture and discard your beverage after 12 hours if not refrigerated.
A few details and features:
The Citrus Zinger is a 28 oz bottle that uses health-safe materials – BPA/Ea free Eastman Tritan Plastic. Your citrus press is dishwasher safe and the unit is carbonated water friendly. The bottle comes with a wide mouth top to allow for easy filling and ice cubes to keep your drink chilled. You have a finger loop in your top cap to allow for easy carrying and this unit is designed in the USA. Citrus Zinger (Zinganything.com) offers a 1 Year manufacturer warranty on any mechanical defects.
My family and I have had some fun zinging cucumbers, lemons, limes and adding some organic honey, fresh herbs and cayenne pepper to our water to help refresh, detox and add great flavor to our drinks. If you are looking for a fun way to add some flavor to your water, I think you’ll enjoy this. With summer in full swing, it’s important to stay hydrated and this neat product can offer a lot of fun but is also practical. It’s easy to clean, sturdy and we really enjoy it. Using the Zinger really perks up your water and makes it easy to stay hydrated and healthy this season and every day of the year.
“When life gives you lemons – or kiwis, zing them!”
You can purchase the Original Citrus Zinger at: http://www.zinganything.com/product/citruszinger-gift-set and Target stores.
Have you heard of or tried the Citrus Zinger by Zing Anything before? If so, what do you think of it? If not, do you think this is something you could see adding to your lifestyle?
Disclaimer: The product mentioned and featured in this post was sent to me for review consideration. All opinions are my own, 100% honest and unbiased. Affiliate links are posted through out.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Ola Tropical Apothecary Offers Hawaiian Skin Care - August 13, 2018
- Fat VS Skinny, How I’m Treated Differently Now That I’ve Lost Weight - July 18, 2018
- What’s In My GNC Pro Box – Video - July 17, 2018