When it comes to hair and nails, I am pretty lucky in that my nails and hair both grow quickly – good genes definitely helps. I have never taken a Biotin supplement before Aviva (see my review here) and have heard of the benefits they offer, but really didn’t need much help in that department, so I dismissed the claims and just went ahead with my normal routines. Even after two months of taking Aviva, I still didn’t notice much change in the length and growth of my hair, so I just assumed that I was getting the necessary vitamins that it didn’t make a difference. Recently I have had the opportunity to test out Eu Natural’s Biotin 5000 MCG Hair, Skin & Nails and here are my thoughts and my experience on the product as well as a little background on it.
Eu Natural offers their Biotin supplement for $24.99 (currently on sale through their Amazon storefront for $19.95). You will receive 120 vegetarian capsules, enough to last you four months if taken according to the instructions provided – one capsule each day with food. The capsules are actually easy to swallow and not as big as other supplements I have taken in the past (like my daily vitamins or Turmeric Supplement) and they don’t have much of an after taste which I like. What I enjoy is that they do not have a funky smell like some supplements tend to have, which is a plus because that way it is easier for me to swallow.
- Pharmaceutical-grade Biotin to Support Healthy Hair, Glowing Skin, and Strong Nails
- Extra Strength Pure Formulation with 5000 mcg (5mg) per Serving of Pure B-complex Vitamin Necessary for Cell Growth and Metabolism of Fats
- 100% Vegetarian Capsules Free of Gluten, Wheat, and Dairy with Zero Fillers, Zero Binders, and Zero Artificial Ingredients
- Try Biotin risk-free! Backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- Made in the USA to Strict FDA Standards by cGMP Certified Laboratory