Let me start off by saying I apologize that my pictures look so darn orange and weird lately. I think my camera is acting up because it seems like most of my photos that I’ve been taking (the face ones) are coming out orange, or it could be that because it is now Fall going into Winter and the lighting in the sky is affecting the image. But here is my Face of the Day. I haven’t been feeling myself lately and really haven’t put any makeup on all week so I decided I would suck it up and beat this face. lol (you know I really don’t like that term. lol)
- Eye Primer – elf eye primer
- Eye shadows – Lorac Pro Palette: Gold (middle of my lid), Deep Purple (outer & inner corner of my eyes as well as into crease and lower lash line), Sable & Taupe (transition shades blended above the crease), Cream (brow highlight) and though it had already lightened some before I took the photo – Lt. Bronze (inner corner highlight)
- Eye liner – Jordana 12 Hour Pencil liner in black (upper lash line, waterline / tightline and lower lash line)
- Mascara – Elizabeth Mott’s It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara layered with Mary Kay’s Lash Love
- Lips – MAC’s High Tea Lustre Lipstick
I hope you all had a wonderful Thursday. Don’t forget to check out my Thirsty Thursday Segment on my YouTube Channel. I’ll be doing that every Thursday and would love to talk story with all of you. Have a wonderful Aloha Friday.