I love finding skincare products that work and over the last year and a half I have had the opportunity to try some great ones from StriVectin. I have been using the Multi-Action Restorative Cream daily as a part of my skin care routine with other products over the last 6 months and after finally trying the product, I feel comfortable enough to share my thoughts with you. Keep in mind, I’ve been using a lot of skin care lately from StriVectin (it’s literally becoming a favorite among my list of products) so you will be seeing more from the brand here in the next few days. The StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream has been a favorite that I have even repurchased since first trying it several months ago so I really wanted to share this product with you today.
The StriVectin Multi-Action Restorative Cream (50 mL / 1.7 fl.oz.) retails for $95.00 and claims to address the 12 key signs of aging, replenish and strengthen the moisture barrier to diminish water loss and optimize skin performance to fortify against future aging. The product is pretty costly in my opinion, but immediately after trying the product for about 3 days when I was first sent my jar to test, I noticed a huge difference in the moisture that my face and neck had. I love when a product offers immediate results and I noticed it so quickly, I knew I would fall in love with this product. Let me start off by saying… ack, I hate when I love an expensive product, but love when a product is worth the cost.
I have really enjoyed many different products I’ve tried from StriVectin in the past, but this by far would be considered one of my favorites. A moisturizer that really does make my skin feel great and look great… yes, sign me up for a lifetime supply – pulllleeesssseeeee!
So what are the 12 key signs of aging that this product claims to target?
- Fine Lines – I noticed immediately how the fine lines where my smile lines are softened and were not as noticeable. This includes my forehead lines that I have as well.
- Deep Wrinkles – I don’t have deep wrinkles with exception to between my eyes where I get natural wrinkles from frowning or making faces. I’ve had these since I was a little girl. While these are still there, they are less prominent then before.
- Firmness – I use this cream on my neck and have noticed within a week that my neck seems firmer and tighter
- Sagging Skin – I don’t have much or any sagging skin so I didn’t notice too much of a difference with this particular “sign of aging”
- Dehydration – YES! This is a key claim that I noticed immediately. This product gave my skin life and it no longer looks dry. Even with good moisturizers my skin would still have a dry look to it. This helps to give my skin moisture that lasts all day and has repaired my overall dehydration of my skin.
- Dullness – my skin looks brighter and I noticed this after a week of use. It continues to keep my skin looking great.
- Texture – my skins texture has definitely improved. I use this product along side other skincare products, including the Retinol from StriVectin sorry and noticed my skin feels soft and smooth.
- Resilience – well, my skin is naturally sensitive to many products, but after using this cream I noticed my skin seems stronger to other products and not as sensitive as it used to be.
- Discoloration – I love that my skin has really evened out and looks great.
- Enlarged Pores – I don’t necessarily have large pores, but I can certainly say my pores are not as prominent as before.
- Density – I have noticed the increased look of radiant skin. Thankfully I do not experience much loss of skin density but, noticed that this product is definitely helping to keep my skin looking great, radiant and fuller.
- Clarity – Ah, this one is definitely a plus in my book as well. My skin looks clearer, has less breakouts during that time when it’s most stressed and overall looks great.
This cream is thicker than what you would expect from your basic or typical moisturizer. Now, while I say it’s thicker, that doesn’t necessarily mean it is heavier. It has a dense consistency versus your traditional moisturizer and it feels like it may be lightly whipped somewhat. I use very little when applying to my face and have absolutely loved over the last 6 months how it feels when applied. It’s one of those creams that really soak into my face nicely leaving my skin feeling moisturized without that heavy feel.
Ingredients: NIA-114 techology & Pro-12 Youth Optimizing Complex… plus
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Undecane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tridecane, Caprylic/Capryl Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Myristyl Nicotinate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Magnesium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
I have been using this product with different serums over the last 6 months and found that some of my serums can cause this to slightly bunch up or have a peeling like texture (not your skin peeling, but the product bunching and looking like peeled skin somewhat), but it is only with some of my serums (not all) and I just stopped using them in combination with one another. This restorative cream, with Pro-12 Youth Optimizing Complex reinvigorates the skin to initiate a cascade of revitalizing effects so trust me, I was willing to stop the use of some of my other serums temporarily while using this one to achieve the results it has been offering me.
With patented NIA-114 technology to help replenish and strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier to impede water loss and preserve maximum hydration, this product has left my skin feeling and looking so much better than before I started using the product. My skin started to look and feel more resilient, appearing renewed and healthier but most of all – I love how youthful my face has been looking lately.
I try my best to take care of my skin daily, not only for me, but also because I HATE wearing foundation so if I can keep my skin looking youthful without adding on layers of makeup, I try to do so. This product has definitely changed how I look and feel about my skin – especially lately since I’ve been dealing with so much stress, it could easily take its toll on my skin.
Honestly, I have tried so many products over the years – from drugstore to luxury brands… but this one here from StriVectin will continue to be a favorite. I love skin care products and developing a skin care regimen that works well for me. I have always enjoyed products from StriVectin before, but this one has really been the icing on the cake for me. So many products can offer a variety of benefits, but this one definitely gave me that “heaven sent” feeling. I know, I know… you’re wondering if this product is worth it? I have already saved up and purchased this product once to replenish the initial one that was sent to me for review. I’ll be honest, it was a hard cost on my pocket book… and I’m not sure how often I can buy it consistently, but I’ll certainly try. We all know I love to keep it real here and I’m not gonna sugar coat a thing – if you read a review and I say I like it, I truly do… but this product – I absolutely love! I went through 6 months of trial and tribulation, even buying the product myself to make sure and I can say – without a doubt, this product is a favorite for sure.
How about you? Have you tried this product before or are you interested in some of its benefits? Have you tried anything from StriVectin? Like I mentioned previously, I’ll have a few more products I’ll be sharing with you over the next week or so, so keep your eyes peeled for that too.
Purchase this product and more at: http://www.strivectin.com/
Disclaimer: The product featured in this post was sent for review consideration. All opinions are my own, 100% honest and unbiased as with anything on this site. Affiliate links are posted through out.