I have had my Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things Palette now since Christmas. I have used it a few times for soft everyday looks – but really wanted to create something that had a little bit of drama, but that was still wearable for someone who wanted to use it during the day or out and about. This look utilizes some of my favorite colors in this palette and I love how easy the colors are to blend. I named this look Honey Bella Rosa because my middle name is Rosa and the name of the Blush I chose is name Bella Rosa. Since Bella Rosa means beautiful rose… I thought… “Honey Beautiful Rose” would be sweet. Those that know me know that Lavender Sterling Roses are my favorite that my husband orders for me… and this look reminded me of these gorgeous roses. I hope you enjoy the look! <3
Check out the video embedded below for a step by step tutorial or click here to watch directly on YouTube.
- Eyeshadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eyeshadow Base – NYX Shadow Base in Skintone (applied to the lid & lower lash line and stopping at the crease)
- Eyeshadow Palette – Too Faced A Few of My Favorite things Palette (Limited Edition) Ooh la Orchid (crease and lower lash line), Honey Honey (lid), Chocolate Milk (blended above the crease as transition shade), Soiree (deepen the outer v), Pure Glam (deepen the outer v), Cream Colored Ponies (highlight), Moon on Their Wings (inner corner highlight / shimmer)
- Brow Highlight – Milani Brow & Eye Highlight in Vanilla
- Lower Lash Line pop of color – Jordana 12 Hour Made to last eye shadow pencil in Prolong Purple
- Waterline & Tightline Liner – Mally Starlight Waterproof Liner in Midnight
- Winged Liner – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Mascara – Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara layered with Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
- False Lashes – KISS 01
- Contour – Starlook’s Cream Blush in Emphasize topped/set with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Blush – Milani Baked Matte Bronzer in Bella Rosa
- Highlight – Laura Geller’s Baked Blush & Brighten in Como
- Lips – The Body Shop Lip Butter in Coconut (applied prior to doing the tutorial), Milani Color statement Lip liner in Nude topped with Milani Color statement lipstick in Nude Cream and NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake
- Brows – Cailyn Gelux Brow in Cocoa set with NYX Brow set gel
- Cupid’s Bow highlight – Benefit Wats Up
Note: I always apply my lip butter or balm prior to doing the tutorial so that it moisturizes my lips before hand and my lipstick/gloss/liner application will go on smoothly. Applying just before applying your lip products can cause your lips to be too slippery for your lip products to adhere and can cause movement or feathering. If your lip balm/butter is still to slippery – blot your lips prior to applying your lipstick, etc.
As you see in the tutorial – I did not and do not use Face Primer or Foundation and concealer. If I do use any of these products I’ll be sure to list them – but I have discontinued the use of these products since it has not been good for my sensitive skin. I haven’t really used Foundation/Concealer in over 2 years.
I hope you enjoyed this look. As many of you know I love purple and I really wanted to finally do a tutorial using the Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things Palette – I’m glad I was finally able to create a look for you.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel - March 31, 2015
- Dear Locks – My Journey To Happy Hair With Macadamia Professional Hair Care - March 26, 2015
- Electric Avenue – SpringInspired Makeup Look - March 26, 2015