Before I start this post and assumptions fly, I wanted to let you all know that I’m not pregnant and not trying at the moment. But, I really wanted to share some information on this subject since I have struggled with similar in the past. I’m currently on Birth Control, but I remember a time when trying to conceive was a struggle for me. You see, I have had several difficult pregnancies and miscarried quite a few times as well, but I also experienced trouble when trying to get pregnant. My twins are now 7 years old and while it’s been a few years since my last pregnancy, I’m constantly worried about what my body will do when and if my husband and I are ready to have another child and add to my family. With so many great products on the market today to assist in trying to conceive or avoid pregnancy altogether, I thought it would be a great idea to share with you an advanced Ovulation Kit called KNOWHEN.
So, what is KNOWHEN? KNOWHEN is an Advanced Saliva Ovulation Test Kit that pinpoints your 5 most fertile days so you’re in control of your fertility. In 2016, the KNOWHEN kit was rated #1 Ovulation Test Kit and it’s easy and safe to use.
How does it work? This innovative test tracks your ovulation using only a drop of your saliva. It identifies your five (5) most fertile days and the best days in your Ovulation Cycle if you’re trying to conceive. With a 98.9% accurate rate (100% proven correlation with a doctor’s ovarian ultrasound examination), this test is 100% Safe, Natural and OB/GYN recommended.
How to use the kit:
- Remove the lens cover.
- Remove the lens housing.
- First thing in the morning before eating, drinking, smoking or brushing your teeth, apply a thick drop of saliva (without bubbles) to the glass surface.
- Wait for the saliva to dry. This will take about 5 – 15 minutes (the saliva must be completely dry for accurate results).
- Replace the lens housing onto the tube.
- Hold the monitor up to your eyes to view the image.
- Compare the image to the chart supplied with the kit (see right-hand side of chart.)
- Input your results on the KNOWHEN App.
The KNOWHEN Fertility Monitor APP is the leading fertility tracking and ovulation monitoring app worldwide. Users made the KNOWHEN Fertility Monitor App #1 because it is:
- FREE – you get full access and functionality included in the KNOWHEN Advanced Ovulation Test Kit.
- DIFFERENT – tracks and records when you ovulate or have sex over your lifetime.
- INNOVATIVE – Identifies your most likely days to get (not get) pregnant.
- ACCURATE – information based on your actual daily test results
- EASY TO USE – quickly and easily monitors your ovulation test results daily.
- REVEALING – shows the fertility pattern of your unique ovulation cycle
- PRIVATE – stores your results on a secure server forever
- FLEXIBLE – access to your secure date when needed, even if you lose your mobile device
- INFORMATION – sends you message alerts on your ovulation status. Provides access to exclusive educational materials and keeps you up-to-date on the latest news and innovations in the fertility field.
The KNOWHEN Fertility Monitor APP is available in the iTunes store and Google Play for both iPhone and Android.
While all the obvious things make KNOWHEN Fertility Monitor APP and KNOWHEN Advanced Ovulation Test Kit ideal for conceiving or avoiding pregnancy, for me there are many things that stick out. As someone who struggled to get pregnant many times and some of my pregnancies resulting in miscarriage I find that documenting and keeping proper files and records are always important to provide to your doctor. A kit and app like this one from KNOWHEN will allow you to keep track of these things easily and provide that information to your physician should you need it. Tools like KNOWHEN allow you to track your ovulation cycle so that you can make informed decisions about your body and whether or not to plan accordingly.
The KNOWHEN Advanced Ovulation Test Kit retails for $49.99 and with the purchase of the kit you get the Fertility Monitor App included. When used careful and taken cared of, your KNOWHEN Ovulation Test can last for years, so long as you do not get it wet, drop it or interfere with the light housing unit. Please note that results are not necessarily typical so while one product will work for some, it may not for others. However, there are a number of positive reviews on the KNOWHEN Advanced Ovulation Test Kit, so I highly suggest checking it out and get informed before making a decision to purchase.
When the time is right, I’ll be using this Ovulation Test Kit to help me with planning my next pregnancy – should there be one. I wanted to share this with all of you because I thought it was a genius product and while I haven’t personally used it, any information that I provide is simply my own.
You can get more information or purchase your own KNOWHEN Advanced Ovulation Test Kit here: https://www.knowhen.com/
Disclaimer: This product was sent for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own, 100% honest & unbiased. I was not paid to share this product with you. Affiliate links are posted through out.