Happy Tuesday! I’m excited to share with you my very first Product Empties video. I have been wanting to do this type of video for a while now, but sadly – I never get around to it and throw out my empty products immediately after using them up. So, it will be exciting for me if I can keep up with this video and continuously post them.
The products I mentioned in this video are:
- Boo Lice Prevention Shampoo
- Bath and Body Works Body Cream
- Studio 35 Cotton Squares
- Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
- So Cozy Cinch 3 in 1
- 7th Heaven Cucumber Peel Off Mask
- InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- MD Sun Super Hydration Serum
- Valentia Vitamin C Serum
- Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid
- InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum
- Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel
Click here to watch this video directly on YouTube.
Have you tried any of these products before? If you have, what are your thoughts about them? If not, are there any that you think you’ll want to try for yourself?
Disclaimer: Some of the products in this video and mentioned in this post were sent for review consideration. Some products were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own, 100% honest and unbiased.