Cupcakes & Hearts – Valentine’s Day Makeup Look Featuring Milani and Jordana Cosmetics
It’s no secret that I’m a romantic at heart and I’m pretty lucky to have found a fairy tale love “Happily Ever After”, which is something people search for their entire lives and never find. So while I believe that love should be celebrated every single day of our lives, I am a fan of a day that celebrates hearts, chocolates, flowers and pretty things.
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
It’s time for another Valentine’s Day makeup look and this time I am using a combination of Milani and Jordana Cosmetics for a budget friendly, drug store look you can create quickly and easily. Since my last Valentine’s Day makeup look (click here to view) included browns and bronze shades, I wanted to bring out the playful side of Valentine’s Day offering up a soft purple and rose gold look that would be perfect for a lunch date or stroll at the park. In collaboration with my friend Beth, we are once again doing date night looks, her look will include drugstore products for an evening look and mine for a daytime look. Check out the video below for a talk through (Get Ready With Me) style video or click here to watch directly on YouTube. Details of my Cupcakes & Hearts Valentine’s Day Makeup can be found below.
Click here to watch the step by step video to create this look and don’t forget to subscribe.
Products used on the eyes/brows:
- Brows – Jordana FabuBrow Eye Brow Pencil in Light Taupe and Milani Clear Brow Gel
- Eye shadow Primer – Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Eye shadow base – Milani Brow and Eye Highlight Pencil in Matte Beige
- Browbone Highlight Shade – Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Ivory
- Transition Shade – Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Cappuccino
- Lid Eye Shadow shade – Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Champagne
- Outer V and Crease shade and lower lash line – Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Purple
- Inner Crease Shade – Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Espresso
- Shimmery Lid Shade – Milani Fierce Foil Eye Shine #03 – Florence, Rose Gold shade
- Inner Corner Highlight – Milani Fierce Foil Eye Shine #03 – Florence, Light Gold Shade and Milani Bella Eyes Shadow in Bella Chiffon
- Lower Lash line liner – Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Purple Fix
- Waterline – Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Blackest Black 01
- Winged liner – Jordana Fabuliner in black topped with Jordana Cat Eye liner in 01 Black Leather
- Lashes – Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara and Ardell Demi Whispies 120
Products used on the Face / Lips:
- Lips – Jordana Rock n Rose Easy Liner Lip Liner and Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick in Matte Naked
- Bronze / Contour – Milani Baked Matte Bronzer in Sienna
- Blush – Milani Rose Powder Blush in Romantic Rose
- Highlight – Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar and Milani Bella Eyes Eye shadow in Bella Chiffon
I enjoyed creating this look and wanted it to have a pop of color but also be soft and wearable. If you have brown eyes like I do – the purple on the lower lash line will certainly bring out the brightness in your eyes almost instantly. The color choices I picked reminded me of cupcakes and conversation hearts and I think this would make a great look for anyone with any skin tone shade.
Don’t forget to stop by my YouTube video and check out the step by step talk through. And, head on over to my friend Beth’s Blog and check out the look she created to use for a night time date look using drugstore cosmetics as well. Happy Valentine’s Day loves! Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love and a lifetime of “Happily Ever After!” Smooches!
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Cynsational Jewelry Box – New Subscription Box and Giveaway - May 18, 2018
- Breast Augmentation Surgery in 2018 - May 3, 2018
- How I Protect My Curly Hair – Grace Eleyae Review - April 30, 2018