For months I had planned to do an easy Holiday Glam Look for Christmas and before I knew it, we were already in December and I had to get with it. This look really is all about the lips and I wanted it to be bold and show stopping. I think red lips are sexy and sultry and offer such a wonderful touch to complete your holiday makeup looks. For this tutorial I bring to you an Easy Holiday Glam Makeup look featuring soft eyes and red lips.
For this look, I used my Lorac Mega Pro Palette. I really wish Lorac makes this palette permanent as it is one of my favorites now and I love the color range. Check out my step by step makeup tutorial in the video embedded below or click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
Products used to create this look include:
- Eye shadow primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Eye shadow – Lorac Mega Pro Palette – Sepia (transition shade), Sienna (blended into the crease), Smokey Topaz (applied on the lid and inner lower lash line), Espresso (applied to the outer crease / outer v and on two thirds of the lower lash line), Opal (applied as inner corner highlight), Fawn (applied as browbone highlight)
- Eye liners – Jordana Cosmetics 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eye Pencil in Black Point (applied to tightline/waterline) and Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper applied to create upper lash line liner and wing.
- Mascara – Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara layered with Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
- Brows – Paula Dorf 2+1 for Brows kit in Brunette
- Blush – Tarte’s Irreplaceable
- Bronzer – NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep
- Highlight – NYX Sunkissed Radiant Finishing Face Powder
- Finishing Powder – Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant
- Lips – Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in True Red topped with Flower Beauty’s Rose Bud Lipstick and B.A. Star’s Holiday Red Lip Pencil
This look is really simple to create and all the drama is in the lips. If you are not fond of red lips, you can always switch this look up with any lip color you choose. What I enjoy is that the shades I chose for this look are really complimentary to most eye shades and skin tones. It’s a soft-wearable look and has a lot of Glam and drama once you add the bold red lip. I hope you guys enjoyed this look.
Wishing you all a happy holiday season!
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Christmas Wedding Invitations & Holiday Cards by Basic Invite - October 18, 2018
- Airfree Onix 3000 Helps With Our Home’s Air Quality - October 8, 2018
- HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA 3 on Digital HD - October 4, 2018