While I’m a stay at home mom, I’ll be the first to admit that it’s a job that most people underestimate. It’s a job I love and I take pride in but it’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no days off. You’re on call all hours of the day and night and as much as the job is rewarding, it can be trying and stressful. But, I love being a mom! Come on now, look at those three adorable faces… they keep me busy, they keep me on my toes, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the whole world. Because I’m constantly on the go and busy being a mom, I am always looking for ways to help with the stress. Here are a few steps and tips I can give busy moms like me going through the same.
1. Positive Affirmation – First of all, know that you are just too blessed to be stressed! I know, I know – this is easier said then done… but if you take a few seconds and actually say it out loud… “I’m too blessed to be stressed” you’ll be amazed at how good it will make you feel. Saying positive affirmations out loud is a great way to empower yourself. When I’m feeling stressed out and overwhelmed, this helps me in a pinch and works quickly.
2. Breathe – As simple as this one may seem… no one really stops to think about it. When a person is under stress or feeling stressed, their breathing pattern changes and they can often start taking on small, shallow breaths – which in turn can add to the symptoms of stress and make it worst. This is otherwise known as a form of hyperventilation. By controlling your breathing you can help to improve the symptoms. Slow, controlled breathing can help to relax your body, muscles and can also lower your blood pressure giving you increased energy as well as the feeling of calm and well being.
3. Exercise or Stretching – I find that sometimes just a long, good stretch will get the blood flowing in my body, give me a boost of energy and help me to get focused. It’s a proven fact that when you exercise, your body releases natural endorphins in your body giving you a boost of self confidence and even happiness. I will be honest, this is the one thing I need to incorporate more into my stressful days, but when I do – I have the feeling like I’m “unstoppable” and I can concentrate better for a solution to help with the cause of stress. Overall – I’m much more relaxed and feel less stressed.
4. Jam out to your favorite music while driving – This may not be a stress reliever if you live where there is heavy traffic, however – I find jumping into my car, opening the windows and sun roof and just listening to my favorite music helps to relieve a lot of stress. Sometimes we underestimate how helpful belting out our favorite music makes us feel. I love driving down a country road, easy listening songs on the radio and clear my mind. It works, try it. If you find yourself in heavy traffic – try putting on your favorite music and just sing along – you’ll be amazed at how fast you’ll calm down and how quick your drive will be.
5. The last tip for conquering or relieving stress comes in homeopathic form. RESCUE Pastilles is a natural stress reliever in a chewy pastille lozenge. I especially love that these are available when I need them and are non-habit forming. Just simply chew on one when you feel stressed or could use some relief. They are travel friendly and I have one in my purse at any time to help when needed. Active ingredients help you to focus, have patience and give you a balanced mind when losing control.
Keep a canister of RESCUE Pastilles in your purse in case you need it while on the go… and get natural relief in the form of a lozenge. I find that while I’m out and about, I experience a lot of anxiety if I’m rushed or have to deal with large crowds when I was not expecting to. Having RESCUE Pastilles in my purse has been a lifesaver. I have the one flavored like Black Currant and it tastes pretty good. Keep one around the house if you are looking for a quick way to provide stress relief.
RESCUE Pastilles has been trusted for generations and comes in a variety of forms to fit your busy (and sometimes stressful) lifestyle:
- RESCUE Pastilles
- RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts
- RESCUE Pearls
- and more
RESCUE stress relief products are available now at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods and Sprouts (in the U.S.) or where ever you find natural products. RESCUE is developed by a doctor and since it is non-habit forming, it allows you to help keep stress at bay without side effects. RESCUE products are affordable and can be found for under $10. I especially enjoy taking one of the lozenges pre-workout to help me relax and just buckle down in the grind.
Want to try RESCUE? Click on the Printable Coupon and Buy 1 Get 1. Try RESCUE for yourself and see how it will fit in your every day life.
So – while keeping stress at a minimum is not an exact science, sometimes it’s the little things that help make it all better. Let’s face it, we live in a complicated world filled with stressors that can often damper any positive thought or situation, but learning to deal with stress and help relieve it, helps not only in our day to day – but in life. What do you use to relieve stress? Is RESCUE Pastilles something you may try?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- What’s In My Bag – New Video featuring Daisy Rose Checkered Tote - December 6, 2019
- Confessions of a Corrections Officer’s Wife – My Life Changed 6 Years Ago Today, New Podcast Episode - October 25, 2019
- Friday Favorites – New Podcast Episode, Product Review – Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils for Naturally Curly Hair - October 18, 2019