From four leaf clovers to large pots of gold… Saint Patrick’s Day has been filled with fun for all – not just the Irish. While I believe that a persons’ luck comes from hard work, I also believe in good luck as well… and you can still find me searching for a four leaf clover or wondering if there really is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow. In years past I have celebrated with fun makeup looks and bold bright greens but this year, I wanted it to be something anyone could wear… a look that was simple to recreate but still offers a statement. Today I bring to you my St. Patrick’s Day makeup and nails, in collaboration with the beauties from The Beauty Blogger Collab. Be sure to stop by and check out all the pretty looks these ladies have created and show them some love too.
I filmed a tutorial for my eye look which you can find here, or check out the video embedded below. The steps are easy and I’m using a mixture of drugstore and high end product to create it.
- Brows – Jordana FabuBrow Eye Brow Pencil in 05 Soft Brown and set with NYX Control Freak Eye Brow Gel
- Face – Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
- Eye Shadow Primer – Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Eye Shadows – Milani Bella Eyes Bella Caffe (transition), Milani Bella Eyes Bella Taupe (crease shade), L’Oreal Infalliable Shadow Amber Rush (lid shade), Colour Pop Shameless (lower lash line and outer v / outer crease), Milani Bella Eyes Bella Emerald (outer v / outer crease)
- Eye liner – Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal (waterline/tightline), Kat Von D Tattoo Eye liner in Trooper (winged liner), Smashbox 3D Always Sharp liner in Billionaire (upper lash line used above the black winged liner for a pop of color)
- Lashes – Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara (upper and lower lashes), Ardell Demi Whispies 120, KISS Aloe Black Glue
- Blush – Milani Rose Petal Blush in Warm Petals (limited edition)
- Highlight – Mirabella Mineral Highlighting Powder in Swirling Pearl (applied on the cheeks, forehead, cupids bow, etc.)
- Lips – Jordana Rock n Rose Easy Liner lip liner and Jordana Modern Matte Lipstick in Matte Bare 01
Now, wasn’t about to leave out my nail loving friends. We all know I’m a bit nail art challenged, so I went with what I know. To create this simple nail look, I used China Glaze Rare & Radiant which is a Color Shift / duo chrome type of polish that goes between green and gold with a slight blue hue. I topped that polish off with ILNP’s Supernova flakies polish to add to the crazy green and gold effect. If you are a bit nail art challenged as I am, I think something simple like that will work. It kind of reminds me of Mardi Gras. lol
I hope you guys enjoyed my inspired makeup and nail look for St. Patty’s Day. I wanted both to be easy to create for anyone and you can’t go wrong with something that takes a few minutes to complete. Don’t forget to stop by my video and check out the tutorial for the makeup look if you haven’t already – you can find that here. Stop by my Instagram and keep up with me there for new photos, posted daily and be sure to say hi on Twitter and Facebook too.
For more inspired makeup and nails – be sure to check out the links to the lovely ladies below and see what kind of awesome they have waiting for you too.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush on 3A 3B Hair - February 25, 2019
- NEW Orby TV Satellite Television – No Contract, Just $40 a Month - February 11, 2019
- Goosebumps 2 on Digital, DVD and Blu-Ray - January 16, 2019