Over the course of the last couple of months I have been watching the Bonnie & Clyde Previews for the 2 Day Event they had this December on three different television networks. I was so excited and couldn’t wait to watch the show. For months I had been talking with Friends and Family about how I wanted to do an inspired makeup look and I finally had the opportunity to do so.
This is my recreation. In no way do I claim to “look like” Holliday Grainger (the actress who plays Bonnie Parker), but wanted to create this look not because I was so inspired by it but because this is also a very awesome look to use during the Winter Months and the Holidays because of the bold red lip. I thought my recreation came out pretty cool and thanks to the help of my awesome husband I was able to get some pretty kick ass photos. 😉 The video makeup tutorial is embedded below as well as photos and a complete list of products used.
Products used to create this look:
- Eye Shadow Primer – elf cosmetics primer
- Lorac Pro – Taupe (used in the crease and blended towards the brow bone as transition shade)
- Jane Iredale – Champagne Eyeshadow (used on lid as well as on the brow bone as highlight)
- Lorac Pro – Sable (used to deepen the crease) (Also used PopBeauty Bright Up Your Life Trio in Naturally Bare to deepen the crease – but I did so after I filmed the tutorial)
- Jordana 12 Hour Eye liner Pencil – used as a guideline for the upper lash line liner
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Eyeliner Pen – used to create winged liner on upper lash line
- Jane Iredale Pure Lash Mascara – upper and lower lashes (I didn’t show it in the video – but after filming I applied Elizabeth Mott’s It’s So Big Mascara to my lashes so that it would define my lashes more and make them more visible.)
- Milani True Red Lip Liner – used to line upper and lower lips
- Lipstick Queen’s Black Tie Lipstick – lip color
- Benefit’s Gimme Brow – used to lightly fill in the brows
- NYC Sunny Bronzer – used to Contour and create definition on the face
- Milani’s Romantic Rose Blush – applied to Cheeks
- Laura Geller’s French Vanilla Highlight – applied to highlight cheek bones, down the bridge of nose and forehead
Add your favorite accessories and this look will be absolute awesome to rock all Winter long and to those Holiday parties you’re attending. What I loved about it so much and the reason I wanted to recreate it is because it is an effortless and timeless look.
I hope you all enjoyed this look. Remember… inspired looks are all about making it your own. I had so much fun creating this and taking the photos with my hubby. It is a rare occasion that he is able to take my photos due to his schedule. Hope you enjoyed the look and Happy Holidays!