“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” – Alice in Wonderland
I bring to you my final Halloween Makeup tutorial for the year. This one is in collaboration with some of my favorite beauty bloggers (you can check out their links below). We wanted to have a little fun and create looks inspired by fairy tales. I chose to do Alice in Wonderland but decided instead of a standard Alice, I would embrace the Halloween spirit and create a “Dark Alice” – a little sultry, sexy and gothic, I wanted to create an Alice that would fit with the Halloween theme. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and I wish you all a safe and fun Happy Halloween. And without further adieu, here is my Gothic Alice in Wonderland makeup look.
Click here to watch my tutorial directly on YouTube – or scroll down to watch the embedded video.
- Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer – applied to my lid from lash line to brow bone as well as lower lash line.
- Tarte Smolder Eyes Shadow Pencil in Brown – applied to lid blended from lid into crease. Also applied to lower lash line as a base.
- The Balm’s Nude Tude Palette – Sultry (transition and blended onto lower lash line), Sleek (lid shade blended on lid and into the crease and also applied to lower lash line), Sexy (blended into transition shade and crease and also applied to lower lash line to smoke out the line)
- Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Ivory – Brow bone highlight
- BH Party Girl Palette – Red Shade (applied above crease and blended as part of transition shade to deepen the red hue, also applied to lower lash line to add the similar hue)
- Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Pencil in Black Point to line the lower lash line, waterline and tightline. This was also used to line my lips.
- Milani Bella Eyes in Bella Chiffon – inner corner highlight
- MAC Sunbasque blush – applied to cheeks and blended to cheek bones to create a more defined cheek look without contouring.
- Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick in Pagan Angel – applied to lips. This lipstick is creamy but can sink into the cracks of the lips, so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize lips first.
- Lashes – Kiss 11 Lashes (whispie lashes) and Benefit They’re Real Mascara applied to lower lash line and to blend false lashes with real ones.
- Wig was purchased from local costume store – Alter Ego Wigs
- Necklace from Shoplately
- Black Rose Stud Earrings – Handmade by me
- Headband – basic black ribbon tied into bow (craft store)