Happy Aloha Friday Fam! I’m super excited because I finally have a new Podcast Episode live after being away for quite a while. In today’s episode, we are going to be talking about a few updates. My boys are back to school and there are a number of other things I wanted to chat about. We are in a new season right now and this is the perfect way for us to get geared up, get inspired, and get ready to accomplish all the things.
*Please note that this episode was recorded on August 4th, 2021
- What’s going on in Honeygirl’s World
- Satisfying my creative side
- Google Worldwide Workshops and Masterclasses – a humbling experience
- New Planners, New Books, and More
- Mentally Exhausted
- Self Care
- The intention in our day-to-day
- We’re in a New Season
- We NEED to let go of the people that add toxicity to our lives.
- Remove the people in your lives that don’t add value to your life
So Fam, what are your thoughts on all of this? Do you share a similar opinion with mine? Let me know your thoughts. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date with all the new episodes. I have so much in store for you. Wishing you all the most wonderful day and week. Don’t forget to stay true to yourself and be your biggest inspiration. XO
Connect with Me: https://www.instagram.com/honeygirlk