Ola Tropical Apothecary has added a new skin care collection to their offerings called: Ola Hawaiian Skin Care. Utilizing infusions of powerful tropical ingredients, Ola Hawaiian Skin Care offers a range of cleansers, toners, masks, serums and a moisturizer to the line. Each of these products provides effective skincare solutions to keep skin looking young, radiant and nourished.
I was very excited to have the opportunity to try a product from Ola Tropical Apothecary. Being a Hawaii Native, I enjoy trying products from companies that are locally based here in the islands. I was sent the Plumeria Sugar Polish. If you know anything about me, it’s that Plumeria is one of my favorite scents, so I was eager to give it a try and share my thoughts with all of you.
The Sugar Body Polish is gentle, even on my sensitive skin and offers natural exfoliating properties while combining pure Hawaiian Cane Sugar with Organic Hawaiian Honey to renew and condition the skin. To these awesome combination of ingredients, Ola also adds an infusion of healing Hawaiian plant extracts with natural cleansers and tropical oils and butters to help cleans, soften and moisturize the skin. If I had to describe this product in one word, it would be “Luxurious”.
If I had to describe this product in one word, it would be Luxurious!Honey
Using the Ola Tropical Apothecary Plumeria Sugar Polish is simple. Simply apply and/or use the product in the shower or bath to cleanse and renew your skin. Apply to damp skin and massage well, exfoliating and moisturizing your skin. Rinse off with warm water. You can use this sugar polish several times a week to help make your skin radiant
The ingredients in this particular product happen to be some of my favorites for skincare: honey, aloe vera, noni fruit, taro root, coconut oil, cocoa seed butter and kukui nut oil – just to name a few.
Ola offers a variety of products (as mentioned above) for use in their Hawaiian Skin Care daily ritual. While I have only tried their sugar polish, I’m excited to try out other products from the line to include: cleanser, toner, serum
- ʻĀina (land) – The ʻĀina group targets normal to dry skin conditions. Harnessing the natural anti-aging benefits of tropical fruit, medicinal plants, and elements, ʻĀina Hawaiian Skincare is revitalizing, nourishing, hydrating, moisturizing for the skin.
- Kai (sea) – The Kai group targets acne-prone skin and blemishes. Focusing on powerful anti-inflammatory,
antibacterial, anti-fungal and repairing sea elements and seaside plants to exfoliate, remove impurities, heal and restore the skin.
- Pua (flower) – The Pua group targets the complex issues of sensitive or irritated skin. Drawing on the soothing and repairing benefits of tropical flowers to rejuvenate, soothe and soften the skin.
- Mana Moisturizer addresses the total health of your skin. By infusing new discoveries in natural anti-aging ingredients extracted from the land and the sea, with powerful essential oils, we have created a deeply hydrating and nourishing base to which you may add the Ola serum of your choice.
The new skin care line is already available online at
Get more information or purchase from Ola Tropical Apothecary
Mahalo Ola Tropical Apothecary for sharing your awesome sugar polish with me. I look forward to trying out more of your products in the future.
Disclaimer: The product featured in this post was sent for review consideration. All opinions are my own, 100% honest & unbiased. Affiliate links may be posted throughout.
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- What’s In My Bag – New Video featuring Daisy Rose Checkered Tote - December 6, 2019
- Confessions of a Corrections Officer’s Wife – My Life Changed 6 Years Ago Today, New Podcast Episode - October 25, 2019
- Friday Favorites – New Podcast Episode, Product Review – Aunt Jackie’s Curls & Coils for Naturally Curly Hair - October 18, 2019