Recently I was selected as an Ipsy and PopBeauty ipsyPOPstar. I was one out of 20 selected from the many that applied and I’m very humbled by it. I was sent over a few goodies from Ipsy and Pop Beauty to create a look of my choosing using the products and this is the look I came up with. I had a lot of fun creating it and while I am not a fan of glitter, I really loved how it pulled the entire look together. Here is my creation and makeup tutorial below. These colors reminded me so much of the ocean I see daily so I thought the blues would be fitting for a summer makeup look. I hope you guys like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Check out my tutorial embedded below or click here to watch it directly on YouTube.
- Eye Shadow Primer – Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (eye shadow base) – Test My Teal
- Pop Beauty Pure Pigment in Metallic Blue
- Pop Beauty Brow Shade & Shape (used dark brown and light brown to shade and fill in my brows and light brown, dark brown and black to use as transition and to deepen the crease for my makeup look
- Pop Beauty Shade Duette in Matte Ivory and Soft Creme to soften and create transition in the shades on my eyes as well as to highlight my browbone
- Pop Beauty Triple Glitter to add glitter on inner corner and lower lash line
- BA Star Shimmer Glue as adhesive for the glitter
- Pop Beauty Kajal Pen in Craving Cocoa to line waterline/tightline
- Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara for lashes and KISS 01 Lashes
- New York Color Liquid liner to create winged liner
- Pop Beauty BB Lip Balm in Rose Berry on the lips
- Pop Beauty Bronze Beam in Rose Bronze to lightly contour, blush, highlight and also to help soften the eye makeup look
The photo below shows the products that was sent in my IpsyPOPStars bag.
I hope you all enjoyed my makeup tutorial – I had a lot of fun with it and enjoyed creating it. The heat from Summer is still in full swing here, but my kiddos go back to school at the end of the week, so I loved that this look reminded me of the ocean that we enjoyed so much this season. Wishing you all a wonderful rest of your summer.