My gosh, I can’t believe we are officially in the first week of December. The holiday months are flying by and stress for shopping and preparing is at an all time high. Each year I share with you a Holiday Gift Guide of goodies that you can add to your personal wish list or shop for those that you love. This year I’m going to break them down for you guys a bit and I’m starting with the Gift Guide for the Makeup Lover in your life. There are so many gifts out there for those that love makeup and this little selection includes some of the treasures I’ve set my eyes on.
This range of gifts would be what I would consider a little more expensive but still attainable for anyone looking to buy something special for the person who loves beauty. Of course, feel free to choose or add to the list – these are just some of the things I have been looking at.
- Cosmo Cube $255.00 – Of course, if you can afford it, what better gift to give a makeup lover than something they can hold all their favorite cosmetics in. This unit is well made and I love that it is clear and offers a little bit of bling.
- D’Eco Acrylic Organizer $39.99 – Free Shipping with Prime, this Acrylic Organizer is a favorite of mine and one I own. I use it to store my single eye shadows and other goodies. It’s so reasonably priced and well made. I originally was going to include this in a more “affordable” gift guide but wanted to offer an option that everyone can afford.
- Tom Ford Neiman Marcus Exclusive Lips and Boys 3 pc Set $105.00 – This beautiful set of lipsticks is perfect for the luxe lover in your life. It boasts three beautiful shades that are perfect for use year round and for any skin tone.
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eye Shadow Palette $58.00 – I have been drooling over this palette since I seen the sneak peeks a few months ago. It’s gorgeous and has beautiful packaging with shades that will not only work for the neutral makeup lover but someone looking for a pop of color.
- Viseart Dark Mattes Eye Shadow Palette $80.00 is a gorgeous palette filled with matte shades that are absolutely showstopping. I have heard nothing but great things from the Viseart eye shadow line and out of all the palettes, I think this one would make a gift I would love in my arsenal.
- Nars Steve Klein Collaboration Killer Heels Lipstick Coffret $49.00 is a gorgeous set of lipstick shades. Giving you 5 lippies to choose from and in such gorgeous packaging. If you can find this anywhere, be sure to snag it up because it is no longer available at Sephora.com
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Star Studded Lipstick Set $42.00 is greatness in all of Kat Von D glory offering you fun and funky shades to really make a statement. This set is gorgeous.
- Buxom Leave Your Mark Full-On Lip Polish & Lip Cream Set $59.00 – This 15 pc set offers smaller versions of the full size Buxom lippies. I have always ordered these sets during the holidays and always consider them a great value. You’ll love it.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette $80.00 for the person that loves Hourglass or wants to try out some of their products, this is the set to get. It boasts 6 different powders for you to use and they each feel absolutely glorious against your skin.
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette $34.00 a reasonably priced palette considering the gorgeous powders you have included. I am just such a huge fan Jaclyn Hill and the original Champagne Glow Powder so I would love to have this palette. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere but if you do – snag it up.
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow Palette $59.00 This drool worthy palette is absolutely gorgeous with shades any makeup lover would enjoy. It will be mine – I must have it.
I consider this list of goodies to be kind of mid range, the most expensive thing on this list being the Cosmocube – which is why I included an affordable alternative. Of course, makeup is all about self expression, so it really is up to you and the person you are buying for. Use your discretion and decide what will work. If you are not sure what that “Makeup Lover” in your life will lie… ask them questions like the following…
1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
2. If you could pick up a splurge makeup item for yourself, what would it be?
Use the style of your recipient to help you choose the favorite gift and most importantly, just have fun. Christmas and the holiday months are about giving and just having fun and enjoying yourself. I’ll be posting more Holiday Gift Guides soon including those for kids, dads or the man in your life and a few others – so stay tuned for that.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are posted throughout. I was not paid to feature or review/discuss any of the items mentioned. All opinions are my own and 100% honest and unbiased.