Each day I apply a Vitamin C serum, two times a day – in combination with other products for my daily skin care regimen. Since I go through these serums so quickly, I usually try out a new one if I receive for review or if I come across one on the market I would like to try. Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid has been a staple for me and I honestly couldn’t picture myself discontinuing the use of it,. My skin has especially gotten accustomed to having it applied daily and I have really enjoyed the results.
Joyal Beauty is a skin care brand that offers a Super Brightening Vitamin C Serum (20%) that is enriched with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid. Currently on sale for $28.95 (retail $128.00), this product has 1 fl oz of product (30 ml) and should last you approximately 30 days if you are using the product as directed. I was very excited to try this product out when I seen that it was enriched with Vitamin E and have been enjoying using the product.
FROM THE WEBSITE:
- ★ Made by our Advanced FDA-certified Facility in strict accordance with GMP and Whole Foods standards. 98% Natural 72% Organic. Paraben Free. No harmful chemicals. No artificial flavor and dyes. Highest quality healthy ingredients. 100% Satisfaction. 30 Days Risk Free Money Back Warranty
- ★ CONTAINS MOST EFFECTIVE AND STABILIZED 20% VITAMIN C- Boosting collagen production and increasing elasticity and firmness. Help to counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production. Reduce the number of sunburned cells as well as reverse age-related damage to skin. Protects against and repair UV damage like discoloration and fine lines
- ★ PROVEN TO REDUCE AND RESTORE SUNBURN CELLS UP TO 96%; Prevention of the formation of free radicals in sun exposed skin;Fade sun spots and discoloration;Refine skin texture and reduce wrinkle formation;Plump skin cells and increase elasticity;Prevent and treat UV-induced damage;Brighten and restore the skin cells to its natural radiant glory
- ★ FERULIC ACID DOUBLE THE FUNCTION!- Ferulic Acid is a potent antioxidant with synergistic interactions with Vitamin C. Its incorporation into a topical solution of vitamin C+E improved chemical stability of the vitamins C+E and doubled photo-protection to solar-simulated irradiation of skin from 4-fold to approximately 8-fold as measured by both erythema and sunburn cell formation
- ★ PUMP DISPENSER IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN DROPPER!- The fact is all antioxidants, including vitamin C, are vulnerable to deterioration in the presence of air and light, our dark container with pump can prevent light and air degrade quickly. With pump you do not need to open the serum cap every time when you apply, while using other brands dropper usually increases possibilities of ingredients exposure to air and light
Overall, the serum offered me similar results to others on the market, which is a good thing. The price point is reasonable (if purchased on sale) and if you are one that is fairly sensitive to scents, this may be a product you’ll like since it has a very faint citrus scent, but really – it is not easily detected. While the product overall worked well, I was not enjoying the pump on the bottle, even if the site stated it was a benefit to the product. While I think it could have definitely been a fault of mine, since I’m so used to a dropper on my serums, it was a challenge to work with and I felt like I struggled to get product out of the bottle at first.
Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C),Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM),Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid),Organic Herbal Infusion,Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe),Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel),d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E),Carbomer,(2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin,Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil),Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
The serum is clear with a hint of color. Like I mentioned before it really doesn’t have much of a scent, but if you really try to smell it, you can definitely pick up a hint of citrus. The serum is not thick at all and is quite thin and easy to apply to the face, neck and decollete, but it can feel a bit sticky as it starts to dry – however, the sticky goes away once the product soaks into the skin.
Many of those who follow my blog or YouTube channel have stated that they noticed an improvement in the brightness of my skin. I haven’t noticed, so I really can’t say and photos I took didn’t show much of a difference. But, after using this product for about a month, my skin seemed like it didn’t lose any of the benefits I have experienced and had with other serums, so it is definitely a serum I would continue to use.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.