Happy Tuesday friends. While we are all in lockdown with the Stay-at-Home order, we decided we would make a few snacks to enjoy. It’s been a little while since we’ve had our homemade Furikake Chex Mix (Hawaiian style) and Luke had to make a recipe for part of his homework. We decided that some comfort tried and true snack would be great. We’ve posted a video that you can follow along with as well as the ingredients below. We hope you enjoy it!
- 1 – 7.5oz bag Bugles
- 1 – 4.0oz bag Oneton (Wonton Chips
- 1 Full Box – 12oz Corn or Rice Chex
- 3/4 bag – 16oz bag Sniders Pretzel Sticks
- 1/2-3/4 of the Box – 12.5 oz box HoneyComb Cereal
- Approximately 1/2 bottle Furikake Seaweed Seasoning
- 4 sticks of Butter
- 1 TBSP Worchestershire Sauce
- 1.5 Tsp Adobo Seasoning or Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 275 degrees
- Heat and melt butter with sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and adobo seasoning.
- Pour melted butter mixture over chex/cereal blend and mix so that each piece is coated well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring and mixing every 15 minutes or so.