I don’t know how many times I have mentioned here on my blog that my skin is dry and sensitive and I struggle with severe eczema when I have flare ups. As difficult as it is to find products that will not cause my skin to go crazy on me, it’s a breath of fresh air when I finally do. I have been using 100% Pure Organic, Raw Unrefined Coconut Oil but since I buy it in bulk, it is difficult to travel with or pack in my purse on days when I need the extra hydration. While I am not necessarily a “huge” fan of Argan Oil, I have found that it has been a great friend when I need something in place of my holy grail coconut oil. The Pure Organic Argan Oil from BebeLush has been a favorite of mine over the last month and here’s why.
I have used quite a bit of different Argan Oils over the last couple of years, seeing as it offers a wide variety of benefits for most people. While I truly enjoy the benefits it offers, Argan Oil is usually a difficult one for me to use because it causes my skin to have minor blemishes and break outs around my hair line (when applying to my hair) as well as on my face. After years of taking my skin from what it was in 2011 to what it is now, I was ready to put this Argan Oil to the test to find out if it would offer me great skin benefits or cause my skin to go crazy again.
BebeLush Claims of the product:
- Suffering from dry skin and frizzy, unmanageable hair stops today, when you invest in this 100% pure, certified organic, cold-pressed virgin Argan oil from Morocco. It’s the perfect gift for yourself, and you deserve it. Also great gift for family and friends.
- Start enjoying baby soft skin when you use with this non-greasy oil and prepare to enjoy the compliments coming your way, as those around you will see immediate effects of this secret liquid gold. Excellent skin moisturizer, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, soothes eczema prone skin, calms itchy dry spots and restores sun damaged skin.
- Say good bye to frizzy, tangled, unmanageable hair, and hello to healthy, shiny, glowing tresses. This Argan oil helps prevent split ends, is a natural leave-in conditioner, adds natural shine, and is fast absorbing, leaving your hair silky and healthy.
- BebeLush Argan oil organically produced in the Kingdom of Morocco, is EcoCert certified and it is paraben free – fragrance free – colorant free – alcohol free – no animal ingredients – no preservatives
- Get Beautiful Skin & Hair Starting Today, Guaranteed!
This Argan Oil is sold by BebeLush on Amazon.com for $35.00 (originally $74.95) for a dropper bottle with 120 ml (4 fl.oz) of product. The product has a shelf life of 3 years and what I love about the label is that it states when the product was manufactured as well as the Lot Number which allows you to track the product you are using. I have a ton of different Argan Oils and I love that this product is universal and versatile so it can be used pretty much anywhere and everywhere on the body (face, hair, skin and nails).
This particular Argan oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and hair and does not leave a greasy residue. While Argan Oils can be pretty strong in scent, this one is not as bad as others I have smelled before and while there is still a scent, it is not as overpowering or strong as I thought it would be.
The oil has a light (almost amber) color to it and is not as thick as other Argan oils I have used in the past. A little goes a long way – especially if you are using this product on your face. While I do not necessarily have this product to use on my hair, I did test it out a few times and it works nicely on my hair as well – no break outs on my hair line. My skin stays hydrated and I love that the bottle is very convenient to throw in my purse for when I’m out and about and unable to take my coconut oil with me.
Overall I’m pretty impressed with the product itself and it has already become a favorite of mine for the month of May. At the amount of product you receive in each bottle, this product will last you and since it has a variety of uses, it’s well worth the money in my opinion. If you have dry skin as I do, I think you will find that this product helps to hydrate your skin a lot without leaving it feeling like it was rubbed down with oil – which I like a lot. I have been using this oil on my cuticles as well which tends to be very dry during the summer months and especially since I am full time dishwasher in our house. If you love Argan Oil I think you will find this particular one to work really well. While I only used the Argan oil on my hair a few times it did exactly as my other oils have done, hydrated my hair and left my ends moisturized and my hair full of life. I think this is definitely a product I will continue to use.
Would you like try a sample of the BebeLush 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil? Check out the Giveaway I have below and you could win a sample and test it out yourself. Giveaway open for 5 days and for US entries only. Please note that I must get a minimum of 100 entries in order for the giveaway winner to be awarded.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.