Happy Day Loves! So, as most of you know Pantone released their color of the year a few months ago and I have been so stoked since it is a purple shade. We all know purple is my favorite color so I was super excited when my friend Beth and I decided that we were going to do a Makeup Collaboration. This will be my first makeup collab with her and I must say – I love how it all turned out. This look was fairly simple to create (as is Beth’s) and it could even double as a makeup look you could sport for Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget to check out the makeup tutorial below or click here to watch on YouTube.
- Eye shadow primer/base: Tarte’s Smooth Operator Eye Shadow Base
- Eye Shadows: Tarte’s Gossip (transition), Bubble Bath (brow high light), Bellini (inner third of eye lid), Canary Diamond (middle of eye lid), Velvet (outer v and crease as well as lower lash line)
- Liners: Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Black (lower lash line) and Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (upper lash line and wing liner)
- Mascara: Elizabeth Mott’s It’s So Big Mascara
- Lashes: Kiss Lashes in 03 Natural
- Lips: Milani Color Statement Lip liner in Fuchsia, Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Violet Volt and NYX Butter Lipgloss in Angel Food Cake
- Bronzer: Wet n Wild Bronzer in Goddess
- Blush: Tarte’s Natural Cheek Stain in Flush topped with Tarte’s Amazonian clay 12 Hour blush in Spendor
- Highlight: Laura Geller’s French Vanilla Highlight
- Brows: Cailyn’s Gelux Brow Gel in Cocoa
Please be sure to check out Beth’s Tutorial too. You can find her tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkGKMcRLzE&feature=youtu.be
Beth’s look is below. She is rocking out a great day time look and it goes well with Green eyes too.
So… what kinds of looks are you planning for the Color of the Year – Radiant Orchid? I may have a few more under my belt – so stay tuned.