Last week I did a video of my Top 5 Eye Shadow Palettes and the Urban Decay Naked Palette was one of the 5. I always find that I can use this palette for any look. I’ve been asked many times why I haven’t shelled out the money for the Naked 2 and it’s mainly because the colors are much more cool toned and I just wasn’t a fan when I swatched it in person. I have taken my Naked palette with me across the United States… from Hawaii to Washington DC and everywhere in between. It is still a favorite of mine and I find that I have been pulling towards it a lot more this past week.
To create this look I used the following eye shadow colors from the Urban Decay Naked 1:
- Naked – Transition and blending color
- Half baked – lid color
- Darkhorse – outer corner and slightly into the crease
- Hustle – outer v
- Virgin – brow highlight
- Smog – lower lash line
- Sin – inner corner highlight
Other products used:
- Primer – Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eye liner – Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner
- Mascara – Urban Decay Super Curl Mascara with Elizabeth Mott’s It’s So Big mascara
- Lips – MAC’s High Tea Lip stick over ELF’s Studio Moisturizing balm in NIce & Natural and topped with Buxom’s White Russian gloss
I took photos at different times of the day so that you could see what it looked like in different lighting. The photo above (brown background) was taken just as the sun set. The photo with the white background was taken when the sun was still pretty bright… about 3:30pm.