Fall Berry Smoky Eye Featuring Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette
On Halloween I did a makeup look that really sparked a lot of interest… woohoo – it’s nice to do something right for once. lol I was actually rushing through the eye look so I could do the skull makeup look but the eye makeup look is what caught the attention of everyone and I was asked to do a tutorial. Now mind you, I’ve been sick pretty much since Halloween, so I haven’t had the chance to really get the tutorial up and when I finally decided to get it going… it turned out much longer than I would have liked. But, oh well – I digress and move forward. So since I was feeling like I needed to put some makeup on, I decided to “dress my face” – see what I did there? And, now… onto the tutorial. It’s a long one because I am chit chatting and talking through all the steps. Click here to watch directly on YouTube. All details on the products used as well as photos are posted below. I hope you all enjoy this Fall Berry Smoky Eye.
- Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Dress Your Face Palette – Sangria (used in the brows and on the lid), Bengal (used as transition shade), Chocolate (used in the crease), China Rose (used on the inner third of the eye lid), Noir (used to deepen the outer V), Fresh (used to highlight the browbone) and Venezia (the pop of color used on the inner corner of the eyes).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette – Iridescent Purple (used on the brows as well as the lower lash line), Legend (used to highlight my cheekbones).
In the original eye look for Halloween, I used a blend of Sangria (Tamanna) and Iridescent Purple (Amrezy) but for this specific tutorial I only used Iridescent Purple. So sorry about that, I just wasn’t feeling well and forgot to add Sangria.
- Tarte Smolder-eyes Pencil in Fig (used as a base for Sangria and applied on the lower lash line)
- Jordana 12 Hour Made To Last Liquid Pencil Liner in Black Point (applied to waterline/tightline)
- New York Color (NYC) Liquid Eye liner in Black (used to create the winged liner)
- Jordana Best Lash Volumizing Mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- Kiss EZ Lashes in 11 – false lashes
- NYX Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul (applied to my lips)
- Paula Dorf 2+1 For Brows (used to create the shape and define the tail and arch of my brows)
I know I said this earlier but this look is very easy to create. It’s just about layering colors, color placement and of course the colors you choose. While I didn’t get a chance to do so – you can certainly pair this look with a darker lip shade like a berry or wine or even a nice berry pink. Nude was the choice I went with because it was right within my reach and I wasn’t feeling very well, otherwise I may have chosen to go for a berry shade myself.
Now for the fashion sense, I wasn’t feeling quite well but I do what I always love to do during the Fall and Winter months and that’s throw on a beanie or scarf and rock it out. On this day I decided a beanie and a pair of gold hoop earrings would suffice. I also have on a t-shirt… adorned with big bold letters that describe me to a “t”. lol
My shirt was custom made by me at HICustom.com in their design lab. I’ll be sure to have more information on the brand and about the company in a later post. I’m using a pair of jeans – which is my go to during the colder months.
I hope you guys enjoyed this super easy look. I will have a review on the Tamanna Palette coming soon so stay tuned for that. Wishing you all the best of these chilly months to come. xo
Latest posts by honeygirlsworld (see all)
- PCA Skin – A Customized Treatment Plan for Healthier Skin - February 27, 2018
- Getting Healthy On My Terms – My 2018 Personal Fitness Goals - February 7, 2018
- Get Glam for Valentine’s Day or Any Day with Esqido Mink Lashes - January 31, 2018